Thursday 20 September 2012

What's In My Make-Up Bag...


I did this post a good few months ago but I felt it was in need of an update as I have chopped and changed many of the products that I previously used which has given my make-up bag a whole new look. 




Left to Right Clockwise

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel Exaggerate Pencil Liner
Revlon PhotoReady Eye Primer and Brightener
ELF Clear Mascara and Eyebrow Thingy (technical term there haha)
L&B Blending Brush
N07 Winter shades Quad
Primark Eyelash Curlers
Clinique Pink Chocolate Quad
Benefit High Beam
Ruby and Millie Shader Brush
Japonesque Crease Brush
MAC Quarry
Revlon Pink-A-Boo Highlighter
Estee Lauder
Estee Lauder Double Wear Sample
Estee Lauder Duluxe Face Compact
Chanel Viatlumiere Aqua
Elizabeth Arden Skin Ceramide Smoothing Concealer
Maybelline Collosal Volume Cat Eyes Mascara
Hair Bobble
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
N07 Blending Brush
Ruby and Millie Blush Brush
Optrex Eyedew Eye Drops
Real Techniques Contour Brush

Any questions ladies, ask away...



2 comments:

  1. I do love seeing what's in people's makeup bags. I'm so nosey! :) Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, love the make up bag... gorgeous!! Great selection of products too and the buffing brush is my fave ever!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Stopping By, It Really Makes My Day