Wednesday 7 March 2012

Estee Lauder Lipsticks


You may, or may not know (or care ha) that I LOVE lipsticks. Now as a student I tend to have very little money, but one of my guilty pleasures, and something I like to splash out on, are Estee Lauder Pure Colour Lipsticks!! They are very pricey at £18 a go, some may think this is an obscene amount of money to spend on one lipstick but I find that the product itself justifies spending that much money. Appearance wise, they come in solid, shiny golden tubes which makes them sleek,sturdy and sophisticated. They have a flat bottom, which makes them easy to store standing upright and the Estee Lauder logo is embossed on the top of the lid. The pigmentation of the lipsticks are A.mazing and the colour is longlasting (what more can you want from a lipstick?). They are non drying and don't leave your lips feeling like they have a lot of product on! The finish is either a shimmer or a creme finish which suits either a natural look or an evening look. I have 7 shades from the Pure Colour Long Lasting range and two of them (Fig and Candy) are in my favourite lipsticks post which you can find here.

Left to Right: Barely Nude, Candy Shimmer, Rose Tea, Exotic Orchid, Candy, Tiger Eye,  Fig



Barely Nude With Flash


Barely Nude is my newest edition to my collection, therefore I felt it needed an individual photo to show how beautiful it is!!I think Melon Shimmer and Vanilla truffle Creme will be making their way into my collection very soon!

 If you love lipsticks like me and want to splurge on a good quality, high-end lipstick, then I would highly  recommend any Estee Lauder Pure Colour Lipstick as they are pretty much perfect in every way! ♥.

P.S  
I would like to say a big thank you to Emma from Eyeshadow and Glitter for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award. To be honest I wasn't too sure what it was but I'm really grateful for it and really appreciate that she took the time to award it to me 
♥.



20 comments:

  1. Loooove EL lipsticks! The colours look amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barely nude looks absolutely gorgeous! :)
    Lovely blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dark winey colours, am really attracted to those at the moment. Think it's worth buying? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely shades! I love the Estee Lauder brand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shades but I wonder if it's worth the price, it's possible there are cheaper alternatives that are just as good but it does feel fabulous to have such fabulous products! Do you think they're worth the money? xxx

    http://loolitopsboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely colours, i'm jealous of your collection! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Nicola sweetheart, this looks like an amazing collection of pretty cool lipsticks ;) Love the nude color in the last shot! Thank you so much for your lovely comment and following, I'm glad you like my blog! Keep up the great work! And stay tuned to what's going on in NYC ;) xo from the Big Apple!
    http://hollylovespaul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours! I only have one Estee Lauder lipstick (Crystal Baby) but I love it so much I def want to invest in some more - your blog post has tippd me over the edge! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice blog !! ;DD you should check out me and my sisters blog :DD follow for a follow? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. they all look lovely, would love to see swathes

    seeing as you love lipsticks

    Check out my MAC lipstick give away

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely lipsticks! Such a wonderful array of colours!
    x



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. ouch! what happened to rose tea

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Love these shades! Some are so perfect for Spring/Summer!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is quite a collection :-P it is nice to have a lipstick for ALL occasions though!!!!!

    lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for all the lovely comments :)
    underthewillowtrees: I really do think they're worth buying :) If you buy one every couple of months it doesn't leave your bank balance crying ha x

    Nikki: There probably is a cheaper alternative but am yet to find one. Alas x

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely blog
    http://adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Stopping By, It Really Makes My Day