Wednesday 12 September 2012

Face Of The Day...

F.O.T.D


Seeing as I'm heading off out to the London Eye tonight with my ever so lovely boyfriend, I thought I'd take some extremely vain and posey (it's not a word but you get my drift) pictures of myself and do a face of the day post!

Face
Benefit That Gal Primer
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (review very soon)
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Smoothing Concealer
Revlon Photoready Eye Brightener
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer
Estee Lauder Radiant Peach Blush
Benefit High Beam Highlighter

Eyes
Benefit Low Profile all over lid
Clinique Stone Violet in crease
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eyeliner in water line and smudged in lower lash line  
Lancome L'Extreme Mascara 

Lips
Estee Lauder Orchid Passion Shimmer Gloss (review very soon)

I have fake tan on so this is why I have a slight orange tinge to my skin...I shouldn't be allowed near fake tan as Nicola + Fake Tan = Disaster



12 comments:

  1. Super pretty makeup look, very pretty for a night out!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty... love the eye make up and the hairdo too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes are stunning! I use Benefit primer too :)


    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. It's so good isnt it? Bit on the pricey side though xx

      Delete
  4. That's such a lovely look for the night! And I must also add that the hair completed the drama. Love it! :) Oh would you like us to follow each other? I'd be glad to follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll head over to your blog now :)
      x

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous here, I love your hair and skin especially. I hope you had fun on the London eye, I've always wanted to go on it at night! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl, you look beautiful! love the makeup!
    thanks for leaving love on my blog, i really appreciate it~

    xx,
    grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Stopping By, It Really Makes My Day