Monday 13 February 2012

My Favourite Lipsticks

Recently I've become a little obsessed with lipsticks, I love how they can be subtle and natural and other times they can completely change and complete your whole look. I don't have a huge collection of lipsticks but I have got 8 definite favourites that I wear regularily. Some are new purchases and some are extremely old and they range from dark reds to nudes♥.


Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Effects Lipstick Sun Blush Sheer



Barry M 101


Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick Candy 116


Bourjois Docteur Glamour 23 Orange Charnel


L'Oreal Color Riche 164 Rouge Concorde


No7 Stay Perfect 55 Glace


Natural Collection Moisture Shine Apple Blossom


Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick 123 Fig


I like to wear these lipsticks on a daily basis, Glace, Rouge Concorde and Fig are mainly for nights out and the rest I usually wear for the day time. I never really alternate my lipsticks for the different seasons as I tend to just wear what I feel suits my mood best.
Lipsticks are definitely a staple in my make up collection and I'm looking to expand my collection further, Are there any Lipsticks that you can reccommend I buy?
 Hope you've all had a wonderous Monday and enjoy what's left of the evening ♥.


20 comments:

  1. love the first one!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the third one. And I almost bought that last one! :) x

    http://thoughtsanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. following back, nice blog, keep in touch

    xoxo -P

    http://youthvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really beautiful colors, my favorites are pinks as well xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm right with you on the lipstick obsession. It has been quite a recent thing for me, and I seem to keep picking up lipsticks in the same colour, stopping at the shelf and thinking 'ooh I like that'. I like it because I already have it!

    Anyway, great blog. I'm going to start following. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are lovely. I'm on a quest to find the perfect red lipstick :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shades. For some reason I don't like Elizabeth Arden lippies. :(

    Anyway, new follower here. Hope you could follow me back. :)

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the boujours lipstick. I've just found your blog and am now a follower. :-) xx

    http://thebeautyoflouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Barry M 101 its so me! need payday asap XD xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks so much for following babe! i follow you straight back!
    xx love

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i absolutely love the fig lipstick :)
    great blog!
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely LOVE barry M lipsticks! they are so reasonable too!

    Great post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both Estee Lauder colours are stunning, I really want to try them out!xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful shades! I really like Lime Crime lippies... a little pricey (I wait for their killer sales) and not everyone's cup of tea, but I love the bold and unique shades!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your lipstick Candy by Estee Lauder. Beautiful colour xxx

    Tia
    xxx

    http://bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww thanks for all the lovely comments :) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Stopping By, It Really Makes My Day