Wednesday 16 May 2012

From Nature, Simple Goodness Skin Care Review


Finding the perfect body wash and moisturiser is something that have been trying to do for a while now. I find that I'm very fussy with strong scents and consistency, along with the packaging (this shouldn't really matter, but to me it does) and price.

From Nature isn't a brand I'm familiar with, but I was gifted the bath and body set at Christmas time and have only just got round to using it. I'm slightly annoyed with myself for taking so long to eventually use these products as they are A.mazing for my skin




The set includes Cleansing Coconut Body Wash, Softening Coconut Body Butter, Softening Coconut Lip Butter, Cleansing Mango Body Wash, Moisturising Mango Body Butter, Conditioning Lemon & Lime Hand Lotion and Conditioning Cherry Lip Butter.
Unfortunately for me I don't like the smell of coconuts so I haven't been able to use any of the coconut based products and have given those to my sister, but I have loved using the Mango, Lemon & Lime and Cherry products.

Cleansing Mango Body Wash: Firstly the smell is delicious, it makes me want to eat it but more importantly it's so moisturising and leaves my skin feeling lovely and clean.

Moisturising Mango Body Butter: I love love LOVE this body butter, it has the same smell as the body wash but as it's a body butter the smell stays on your skin all day. I'm very sad that it only came in a 50ml bottle as I have used three quarters already after 2 applications! Must buy some more!

Conditioning Lemon & Lime Hand Lotion: This hand lotion is actually now my favourite hand cream, it has taken over from my Cherry Cupcake hand cream ( you can find the review for that  HERE). It smells so citrus-y and is moisturising, conditioning and non greasy. 

Conditioning Cherry Lip Butter: This lip butter is probably on par with Carmex and I love carmex! It doesn't leave a tingling feeling on my lips which, to me, is a little disappointing but it is super moisturising. It also smells and tastes delicious, like real cherries. I find that I put it and end up licking it off, is that weird of me? Ha I guess it is. 

I think From Nature is a great brand and I love the Simple Goodness range. I like the packaging as it's simple and colourful. It certainly brightens up my shower! Sadly I'm not sure on the prices of these items as they were a Christmas gift and I'm also not too sure where to buy them from. I've had a quick google but haven't found anything as of yet. Alas! I will ask my step-brother and his girlfriend where they bought this from though as I need some more in my life! A bit dramatic but hey ho! 

Do you have a favourite brand of Bath and Body Products?

13 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this brand before, but it sounds amazing! And they certainly look & sound as if they are beautifully scented, which I love. Nice review :)

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried this out before but I really really want to now! Sounds great! Love the look of the lip butter, my lips are so dry because I got really sunburnt so I am needing something to save them!
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really frustrating that I can't find out where it's from. I've googled it but nothing comes up and my step brother is useless and can't remember haha! x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Blog! This set looks lovely. :)
    <3 Laura x x x
    lollycoral.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you so much. I'll head over to your blog now and have a nosey :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome :) Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have such a nice blog and I love the packaging of these products, they look so cute!


    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have both lip balms as a gift from a friend but I am desperate to find where I can get more they are lovely, possibly the best lip moisturiser I've tried. By the way your blog is lovely! Do you know where I could find more of these products? thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so amazing aren't they, they smell so good! Unfortunately I don't know where to get them :( I've been googling and nothing comes up! Sad times, I have asked my step brother but he is useless haha!
      Hopefully I'll find them soon, if I do, I shall let you know.

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Xx

      Delete
  8. can you say me where I can find them please!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Stopping By, It Really Makes My Day