Wednesday 1 August 2012

Style Crush...Kourtney Kardashian

A few weeks ago, I watched Keeping up with the Kardashians for the first time ever! I know what you're all thinking, I'm so behind the times right? But to be honest I don't actually watch that much t.v and I always flicked past it whenever it was on. 
I now have to admit that I am hooked, my boyfriend and I will watch the lovely Kardashian and Jenner family at any opportunity we get (I think he enjoys it even more than I do haha) and I have come to realise that I have a serious style crush on Kourtney Kardashian.

[All Images from google]


I think she is absolutely gorgeous! She has amazing hair, facial features, teeth and a figure to die for! (serious girl crush haha) I also love that she's petite! Being petite girl myself, it can be frustrating finding clothes that fit perfectly, but Kourtney Kardashion is petite and looks fabulous!!

Her style is so feminine and classy, yet effortless. She never tries too hard which is what I'm soooo envious of! Of course she has the money to buy such fabulous clothes, which I unfortunately don't. Alas! But I'm pretty sure she would make a paper bag look great!

Another thing I love about Kourtney Kardashian is her personality. Yes she can be slightly blunt and sometimes looks quite misog but she is such a sweet person! On top of that she is a great mum and shares a wonderful relationship with the rest of her huge tight-nit family! She is definitely my fave out of the trio!


[All Images from google]

Kourtney inspires me with her make up too. Her skin is always flawless and bronzed,! Jealous much?
She can pull of an intense smokey eye and a bright pink pout with ease, yet can still look as beautiful with minimal make up!

Oh to trade lives with a Kardashian.....




5 comments:

  1. I love kourtney k too. She is too my favourite. Such an adorable style!

    Emma T

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous isn't she. I sound like such a lesbian when I talk about her haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog, i love the Kardashians - they always look beautiful x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is perfect in every sense of the word! her style is just amazing at all times :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  5. her face is just gorgeous. i love her make up and gorgeous hair, pretty jel! x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Stopping By, It Really Makes My Day