Saturday 9 June 2012

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipsticks Review

Most of you will already know that I love lipsticks. A few weeks ago I did a haul post from xtras online (which you can find HERE) and I bought 3 Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipsticks . So, what do I think of them once I'd given them a whirl?

Rose Sunrise, Amber Shimmer,  Flamant Rose Flamingo

Amber Shimmer, Rose Sunrise, Flamant Rose Flamingo
Packaging: I find the packaging to be a little meh. I'm not really a fan of the red bullets as I feel they look slightly cheap and tacky
Texture: A.mazing. Super moisturising and I really feel like my lips are being conditioned as well as applying a beautiful colour. 
Pigmentation: The two pinky coloured lipsticks are really pigmented but sadly Amber Shimmer didn't live up to the high standard that the other two had set.
Durability: As the lipsticks are a moisturising formula they don't last as long as a matte shade would, therefore I do find myself reapplying the lipstick quite frequently.
Price: I LOVE the price of these lipsticks, £1.99 is an absolute bargain for such a moisturising lipstick. I think the original price before they were discontinued was around £6 which I too could justify paying for them.

Overall I love these lipsticks, I like the fact that they make my lips feel conditioned and moisturised whilst adding a beautiful flash of colour. I have a feeling I will be buying more from the collection in the near future.

Have you tried these lipsticks? What is your favourite shade?

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen these anywhere, love the pink coloured ones. They look lush! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only find them on xtrasonline, they don't seem to be anywhere else xx

      Delete

Thank You For Stopping By, It Really Makes My Day