Monday 10 September 2012

Flower Show

I'm not in any way knowledgeable about flowers. I know the basic flowers that you learn when you're like 10 but when it comes to fancy names and different types I have no clue! This weekend I went to a flower show with the boyfriend as my uncle was showcasing some of the flowers that he had grown.
We were luck enough to take a few of them home so I took a few pictures and wanted to share them with you, I think they are the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!!





Aren't they just the most beautiful flowers? I look at these and it just makes me smile!
Wedding flowers are the first thing that come to mind when I see these. They would make such beautiful table decorations, hurry up and propose Aaron haha.....




4 comments:

  1. They're beautiful! Love the colours! Definitely perfect wedding flowers :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely gorgeous!! I love all of the different colors, super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful flowers i have literally never seen anything like them :)

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting girlies :) They really are beautiful flowers, I've never seen anything like them before either. I keep staring at them haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Stopping By, It Really Makes My Day