Tuesday 11 September 2012

Nail Of The Day....


After seeing many nail of the day posts on other blogs, I decided, like a sheep to do my own.
I used Barry M Nail paint in Mint Green (very messily as I find doing my nails a chore) as a base colour, then I wanted to do a cute little cupcake design on each nail.
It turned out that I was far too lazy to do it on each nail so I stuck with just one. I think it looks quite cute and was perfect for a evening out with the girlies. Not too sure work would approve of this haha.

Have a lovely week ladies.

P.S Xtrasonline which you can find HERE are currently selling a small selection of Essie nail polishes for £2.99 so I urge you to head over there before they all sell out!


3 comments:

  1. I really love that color polish. I will definitely look into it! Cute blog..

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Stopping By, It Really Makes My Day